Gift Delivery Information - Please Read
Delivery Information - Next Business Day
This fabulous service is available for the majority of our gorgeous range of gifts when ordered by 2pm aest. Gifts that are not able to be delivered the next business day will be clearly marked in their description.
WA, NT, Tas and some Regional areas can sometimes take an extra day. Delivery times are from the date your order is sent.
- Sorry but Same Day delivery is NOT available.
- NOTE: Monday 10 June, 2013 is the Queen's Birthday public holiday - no orders will be sent or delivered on this day.
Standard Delivery Information
The following Delivery Times refer to all other gifts that are not able to be delivered the next day. It will be clearly marked in their description. (They DO NOT have 'Next Day Delivery' in their description.) Delivery times are from the date your order is sent.
Very Important Information
- We recommend sending your gifts to a BUSINESS ADDRESS if there is going to be no-one home to accept delivery during the day - the couriers CANNOT always LEAVE a parcel.
- Gifts CAN be delivered to PO Boxes but please note next day delivery IS NOT AVAILABLE. These parcels will go by Australia Post not a courier.
- Every effort is made to deliver your gift on your prefered day, but this may not always be possible. We are unable to specify a time for delivery - generally deliveries are made between 7.30am and 6.00pm, week days only.
- By placing an order with Rainbow Designs you are accepting (and understanding) our DELIVERY guidelines. Rainbow Designs will not be held responsible for perceived late deliveries.
- We deliver Australia wide, Monday to Friday. There are no deliveries on weekends or public holidays.
- Orders placed after 2pm aest on Friday and on Saturday & Sunday are sent on Monday (unless a public holiday).
- Our delivery partners are unable to call before a delivery is made.
- Same day delivery is NOT available
- Delivery is INCLUDED in the price there is no extra charge
- Corporate/Large orders - are generally sent within 3 to 4 days. We recommend allowing 10 business days for delivery from date of order (& receipt of payment)
- It is the responsibility of the customer to inform Rainbow Designs if an order does not arrive. We will then proceed to lodge enquiries with the courier to ensure delivery occurs as soon as possible. We will not be held liable for any loss or damage resulting from late delivery.
- Although we use fabulously friendly and reliable couriers to deliver our gifts, occasionally delays can occur due to unforeseen circumstances which are totally out of our control. Any delays causing your gift to not be delivered on schedule is not an applicable reason for refund of your gift. We try our very best to ensure your order is delivered as requested but sometimes this does not always happen. Not all parcels can be left when someone is not home, even if Authority has been given. It is up to the individual courier/driver and is out of our hands.
- In the instance where an incorrect address is provided or a parcel has been returned to Rainbow Designs as undeliverable, an extra charge of $15.95 will apply if redelivery is required. A refund will not be given on these parcels.
- A parcel cannot be redirected once it has been sent.
- Gifts sent from Port Macquarie use Toll DX, Express Post or Fastway Couriers
- Gifts sent from Melbourne use eParcel (Australia Post) - Next Day Delivery is NOT AVAILABLE for these gifts.
- NEXT BUSINESS DAY DELIVERY is AVAILABLE for our gifts despatched from Port Macquarie, these are all clearly marked 'next day delivery'. (Orders are needed by 2pm AEST). MOST areas are included BUT there are some areas that will take an EXTRA DAY.
- Thursday 19 December, 2013 - WA, NT, Tas, SA and all country and regional areas
- Friday 20 December, 2013 - Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane metro areas
- Corporate orders are needed by Wednesday 11 December, 2013.
- All orders placed AFTER 3pm Friday 20 December will be processed and sent on our return in 2014. NO orders will be sent on Monday 23 or Tuesday 24 December unless you have contacted us prior.
Additional Delivery Information
All of our gifts have in their description WHERE they are being SENT from, this is who we use for each area:
Father's Day 2013 Delivery Information
Last day to place your order to ensure delivery is made in time for Father's Day (remember we DO NOT have weekend delivery) is 2pm aest Wednesday 28 August. All orders placed after this date will still be sent but may not arrive in time especially if they are regional or rural areas. We recommend ordering as EARLY as you can to avoid disappointment and stress! Note: This excludes our hampers sent from Melbourne & Brisbane - these need to be ordered by Monday 26 August.
Christmas 2014 Delivery Information
Last day to place your orders to ensure delivery is made before Santa arrives (Wednesday 25 December, 2013) is:
Christmas is a busy, busy time of year, not only for you or for us but also for our couriers - for this reason deliveries may take an extra day or two in December. We hope you understand. Please rest assured we will be working our tails off to get your orders sent and delivered as soon as we possibly can. May the Christmas cheer get us all through this magical (if not a little stressful) time of year - ho ho ho.
NOTE: We are closed from midday Tuesday 24 December, 2013 until 9am Thursday 2 January, 2014. No orders will be sent on Monday 23rd or Tuesday 24th, we will be in the office only to answer any questions, delivery follow ups etc.
Easter 2014 Delivery
Last day to place your Easter orders to ensure delivery is made before the Easter Bunny arrives is 2pm aedst Tuesday 15 April, 2014. We will still be sending orders placed on Wednesday 16 and Thursday 17 April BUT please understand orders placed on Thursday WILL NOT arrive before Easter. MOST orders placed on Wednesday will be delivered on Thursday 17 April BUT as per our General Delivery times SOME country and regional areas take an extra day (meaning they will arrive AFTER Easter). Thank you - Have a FANTASTIC Easter!
Mother's Day 2013 Delivery Information
Last day to place your order to ensure delivery is made in time for Mother's Day (remember we DO NOT have weekend delivery) is 2pm aest Wednesday 8 May. All orders placed after this date will still be sent but may not arrive in time especially if they are regional or rural areas. We recommend ordering as EARLY as you can to avoid disappointment and stress! Note: This excludes our hampers sent from Melbourne & Brisbane - these need to be ordered by Monday 6 May.